• The vamp lining is made from non-woven synthetic fibre for enhanced comfort and breathability.
• The quarter lining is made from black ferrabelle nonwoven material laminated to 4mm foam for enhanced comfort and breathability.
• Steel Toe Cap.
• Can withstand an impact load of 200 joules.
• Shank reinforcement for additional arch support.
• The Maxeco sole is made from Double Density PU/PU.
• The midsole is made from a flexible low density Polyurethane with a shore hardness of 0.45mm – 0.50mm.
• The outer sole is made from a hardwearing Polyurethane with a shore hardness of 0.64mm – 0.65mm.
• The shoe can withstand temperatures up to 95 C
• The shoe has SRA rated slip-resistance.
• The shoe is anti-static.
There are no reviews yet.